Friday, September 18, 2015

Why I care about politics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M

Those interviews show how much ignorant people out there. Yeah I know it might be not true as well but I'm pretty sure that 97% are really don't know basic stuff.

That's why I'm blaming government in crimes, because most people are so zombied, that they will conform with injustice.

Past shows how many people killed by government. I will take it into account, because I believe that is the part of my consciousness. Does the past matters? Does life of 1 person matters? How many lives was ruined by wars? How many people was thrown into jails without any crime or with for some stupid reasons?

Many people can judge over some insignificant failures to comply with some laws, but why does everyone forgets how much damage was done by structures like government?

And I'm not going to complain about that, I stand for personal responsibility which means not blaming the government not being able to do anything. I am able to do stuff. And I WILL ACT. They'll fucking regret about trying to intervene into lives of people.

In US laws are written by rich people, and global picture is that very often it does very little to care about any private interests.

Big business? I never tried to comply with law? Yes, maybe. But I'm not dumb enough to not learn on the mistakes of others. I don't have odd life to go wrong path.

It may sound impolite, but its not about being rude. Its about not being a vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment